The best time to get cladding replaced is now, before next winter!
- Promote the campaign: Share the Petition, the Video, and the Demands.
- If you are directly affected by these issues, get in touch!
- Donate: Fuel Poverty Action is unfunded. A donation from last year has sustained us but will shortly run out. If you want the campaign to continue, for protection from fire and cold, please donate here.
FPA also want your help with organising this campaign. Please get in touch! We need help with:
- Contacting residents and residents associations in affected tower blocks
- Organising events, demonstrations, direct actions
- Fundraising – much needed and also a good way to spread the word
- Promoting the campaign through trade unions and student unions
- Enlisting the support of prominent individuals
- Lobbying local government and Parliament. Write to your MP, and please send us a copy. Parliament must act on this issue now, without further delay.
- Contributing to our research on the causes of this disaster
For more on this campaign see our parliamentary briefing, Vice article with social housing residents’ experience, and more here.