We received a reply from Claire Perry in response to our letter about failing housing standards (see Dying from Cold and from Fire – because standards are not enforced). It is embedded below, or you can download it here.Response from Clare Perry 30 October
- SCIN Update: Minister Replies to Open Letter on Cladding and Insulation
- Government bows to pressure on leaseholders’ cladding costs! Now for protection from cold.
- Report of SCIN Day of Action – Safe Cladding and Insulation Now! – 17/10/18
- Today: Handing in our letter to the Secretary of State
- STOP PRESS: Fire Brigades Union joins Safe Cladding and Insulation Now campaign